Banking, Finance and Regulatory Issues
Are you a lender in need of advice and counsel on regulatory matter? Where federal regulations, administrative law and business concerns cross paths, you’ll find Fitzgerald Attorneys at Law. We help guide you or your organization through managing risk, integrating regulations and defending regulatory violation charges.
With the team at Fitzgerald Attorneys at Law, you get effective, cost-conscious legal counsel from professionals who know the legal terrain and are responsive to your immediate and long-term needs and goals. We focus on the following needs:
- Merger, sale or acquisition of banks
- Ongoing advice about operations, staffing and employment issues, trust and fiduciary issues, or other problems
- Advice about permissible lending and investment
- Negotiation and documentation of loans, participations, leases, security agreements, mortgages and other credit transactions
- Foreclosure, liquidation and collections
- Portfolio sales of real estate loans and commercial real estate
- Loan workouts, renegotiations, and enforcement proceedings
- Corporate organization, restructuring and governance issues
- Initial organization and capitalization
Fitzgerald Attorneys at Law is here to help with your banking, finance and regulatory matters. We can answer your questions, provide information about your options and protect your rights. Contact us today to set up a consultation!